Monday, November 14, 2011

Bearded Baby Cockroach in a Skirt To Land on Moon

I wish we were the ant, but we are the cockroach, scurrying, and furtive, resilient, and adapting, watching out for the shoe of fate that threatens to squash us out of existence.
We are bearded baby cockroaches in skirts who get kicked in the pants to build our characters.
We take a licking and keep on ticking until our final shoe-down.
Unfortunately kicks in the pants often leave splinters, impossible to reach being in one's own derriere.
Then you must ask for help and it is a bit embarrassing. Or you don't have your splinters doctored and they fester and block you from your goals.
I believe that through the kindness of friends, family and strangers, I have been relieved of all my bloody splinters from the past, and now I can move along.
I predict there will be great changes in my life in the coming year, good things, exciting things, fun things. I see it coming like the rumble of thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment